I'm currently a MSc student in Computer Engineering department at Gebze Institute of Technology in Turkey.
Current Research Project
Lip Reading: Method by which the deaf are able to read the speech of others from the movements of the lips and mouth. It is sometimes referred to as speech reading, which technically also includes the reading of facial expressions and body language.
Click here for more details
- Small, Simple, Safe, Onjava.com, May 2004.
- "Daha Iyi Programlama" (In Turkish), Weekly PC! Magazine, Issue 28.
- "Programlamanin Nesi Zor?" (In Turkish), Weekly PC! Magazine, Issue 32.
- "ECC Özellikli Bellekler Üzerine" (In Turkish), Darkhardware.com, April 2001.
- "Termal Macun Üzerine" (In Turkish), Darkhardware.com, May 2001.